IFA Direct is administered in partnership with ATHE, a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual. The programme is delivered through a network of ATHE recognised centres and you can choose your preferred centre. You will have access to the centre’s secure online portal throughout your study.
- Each unit is studied one at a time over 4-6 week period and as they run continuously you can roll off one unit straight on to another meaning you never have to wait before starting a new subject.
- If you decide you want to take a study break during your studies this is not a problem and can easily be arranged with your Centre.
- Units provide a challenging and relevant learning with flexible methods of assessment allowing tutors to select the most appropriate method for their learners.
Support throughout your study
- IFA Direct is designed so that you can easily study around other commitments. It gives you the full support of an expert academic adviser and online materials which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Personalised programme guidance
- Your chosen centre will provide a bespoke learning plan and will support and guide you throughout your studies.
- You will receive online tutorial support from an expert academic adviser. The number of hours of tuition is dependent upon the credit value and guided learning hours (GLH) for each individual unit. The units incorporate:
- online resources, for example, ebooks, presentations, recorded webinars, handouts, and articles
- personalised learning plans
- e-books and presentations
- tests to prepare you for the assessment
- supervised independent learning
- unit certification on successful completion
Throughout each unit you will also need to undertake some independent study. The number of hours you devote to self-study is dependent on the credit value of each individual unit but on average you need to devote 7 to 14 hours per week. As everyone learns at a different rate there may be a variation in the actual time taken to complete a unit and the number of hours detailed per unit is only a guide.
Access to IFA resources
You will also have access to: