Our BA (Hons) in Business Management equips students with the expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale. Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and for their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions.
In combination with the experience gained through studying OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, this programme aims to:
- provide a coherent, broad-based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allow students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
Module information and delivery
The programme consists of 6 modules covering:
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- New Venture Management and Development (20 credits)
- Business and Management Research (20 credits)
The programme is delivered over one academic year using a blended learning approach.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
Entry requirements, Fees and Intakes
To apply for this course, you need to possess the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (120 credits) qualification.
The Business Management (top-up) course fee is £4,950 and starts in September, January and May.
BA Top-up: £4950**
OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management: £1050
- BA (top-up) is validated and awarded by the University of Chichester and delivered by OTHM.
- Combined cost, if the enrolment is done for both programmes will be reduced to £6000. This fees will include registration, assessment, verification, and certification.
- **Includes OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management Course delivered by UK Versity
Awarding Body: OTHM Qualifications
Course Duration: 9-12 months
Method of study: Full Time
Qualification Level: 6
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however, details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit – https://lgsglobal.uk/ba-hons-business-management-top-up.html