This Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) programme is offered to people who already hold the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) qualification. This MBA (top-up) course allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to six months, so it’s a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects. To join the course, you should already hold the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) qualification, and you should have suitable managerial experience. An MBA is widely seen as a passport to a successful career. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of your functional competence, strategic knowledge, and problem-solving ability.
During this course you will:
- Develop your existing skills and knowledge to management level
- Apply your learning to actual business situations
- Gain a strategic perspective on business
Who should attend?
This unique MBA suits aspiring business professionals who have clear dedication and determination to succeed in the fields of Business, Enterprise, and Entrepreneurship.
In addition, our online learning programmes are flexible and are designed to help you balance both work and home commitments. The programme structure and learning materials enable you to study at your own convenience; allowing you to develop your own learning schedule, whilst offering opportunities to engage with your peers.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Level 6 or 7 Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- In some cases, the learners will be enrolled onto a Level 7 Diploma leading to an MBA top-up degree from the University.
- ILETS 5.5 or above if English is not your native language. An exemption can be provided on a case-to-case basis.
*Registration for this award is restricted to applicants with at least two years of relevant managerial experience.
Stage 1: OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits, 60 ECTS)
- Delivered by OTHM
- 100% coursework based
- Assessed by OTHM
- External quality assured by OTHM
- Awarded by OTHM
Stage 2: Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) (60 credits, 30 ECTS)
- Only single module ‘Consultancy Project Report’, 12,000 words
- Delivered over 15 weeks (1 term)
- Delivered and assessed by OTHM through the virtual learning platform
- Validated and Awarded by the University of Chichester
Module information and delivery
Modules on this course include: Consultancy Project Report (60 Credits) – compulsory
The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, by enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning, and critical reflection. The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
You will evidence this by producing a ‘Consultancy Project Report’ (CPR) of 12000 words. The ‘Consultancy Project’ module could be completed in one academic term of 15 weeks or maybe studied part-time over two terms.
Entry requirements, Fees, and Intakes
To apply for this course, you need to possess the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) qualification, you must also have a minimum of 2 years work experience at the graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc.
The MBA (top-up) course fee is £3,850 and starts in September, January and May.
The Master of Business Administration programme is awarded by the University of Chichester.
The final award for students passing the MBA is that of a Pass, Merit, or Distinction. As the MBA (top-up) is based around one 60 credits ‘Consultancy Project’ module, the final award classification will be based just on this module (i.e. if a student gains 50-59% they will achieve a pass; 60-69% a Merit, and 70%+ a distinction).
MBA Top-up: £3850**
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership: £1500
- MBA (top-up) is validated and awarded by the University of Chichester and delivered by OTHM.
- Combined cost, if the enrolment is done for both programmes will be reduced to £5350. This fees will include registration, assessment, verification, and certification.
- **Includes OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Course delivered by UK Versity
Awarding Body: OTHM Qualifications
Course Duration: 6-9 months
Method of study: Full Time
Qualification Level: 7
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however, details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit – https://www.othm.org.uk/mba-top-up.html