QUALIFI Regulated Qualifications
Qualifi is a leading 21st century Awarding Organisation founded to meet the developing education and training needs of learners and employers from the UK and around the globe serving the needs of in excess of 150,000 learners and employers in the UK and worldwide every year. We have built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Our portfolio includes nationally recognised qualifications as well as bespoke qualifications.
Our university progression agreements mean you can apply your Qualifi Level 4 and upwards diploma, towards a graduate or post-graduate degree from the UK or the USA.
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- IELTS 4.5-6.5 or Equivalent
- A certificate/ diploma or degree relevant to the qualification
- an equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
Fees Range- £450 to £2500*
- Depending on qualification
- The fee includes registration, assessment, teaching, and certification. There is no other hidden cost.
Awarding Body: Qualifi Ltd
Course Duration: 3-12 months
Method of study: Full Time
Qualification Level: 3/4/5/6/7/8
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct. However, details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit Qualifi Ltd Website – http://qualifi.net/qualifications/