Congratulations on completing your qualification.
The 2017 graduation and award presentation ceremony will be held on 28th July 2017 at the St Thomas Center, Ardwick, Manchester M12 6FZ (St Thomas Centre is a renovated Grade 2 listed Georgian church – the third oldest church in Manchester).
Due to the high volume of students who have been successful in obtaining their qualification with us, we have organised the ceremony on Friday. Our Graduation team will send you a detailed email, informing you the specific time slot allocated to you.
Bring along your family and friends to help you celebrate your success together with UK Versity Online staff and colleagues. There will be an opportunity for you to all have professional photographs in your cap and gown as well as some fun shots in our photo booth! Refreshments will be available for you all to enjoy. There will also be an opportunity to purchase some of the memorabilia to help you remember this exciting event and as well as your time as a UK Versity Online as a student.
If you have any further questions please read the Frequently Ask Questions page or contact us on email@example.com or 0161 273 4745
We look forward to celebrating your success and seeing you at your graduation – please fill the form below to book your place now!
Our professional photographers will be available on the day for you to have individual portrait shots as well as photographs with friends and family. Photographs will also be available of you walking over the stage. You will be able to purchase and collect the photograph of you walking over the stage on the day. Portrait and group photographs will take up to 28 days to process and then they will be posted to you.
The option to pre-order your photograph packages before the day will be available soon. In order for the professional photographs to be the best possible quality it is suggested that you could wear the following:
- Female: White or plain coloured blouse with a suit, skirt or trousers, whichever you prefer.
- Male: White or plain coloured long sleeved shirt, Tie if preferred. Suit or jacket and trousers.
Direction to St Thomas Center, Ardwick
The Centre is within easy reach of Manchester City Centre and is easily located from all major road and public transport routes, making it the ideal location – especially if your delegates are not familiar with Manchester. If you or your delegates require accommodation, we are able to recommend convenient and affordable hotels. For directions by car, bus or train please download the visitor information guide
Address: St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester M12 6FZ
Tel: 0161 277 1010
If you require any further information or would like to arrange a visit to the Centre, please contact the Salma at 0161 273 4745
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)