NCFE offers a wide range of general and vocationally related QCF qualifications in a variety of subject areas, as well as Competence Based qualifications/NVQs, and Functional Skills qualifications. NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. We offer over 500 nationally accredited qualifications, from Entry Level up to and including Level 4 as well as NVQs, Functional Skills, Apprenticeships, and Traineeships. More information is available on the website – http://www.ncfe.org.uk/
- LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (601/1622/5)
- LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (601/1621/3)
- LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET)
- LEVEL 4 AWARD IN UNDERSTANDING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
- FUNCTIONAL SKILLS QUALIFICATION ENGLISH AT LEVEL 2
- FUNCTIONAL SKILLS QUALIFICATION IN MATHEMATICS AT LEVEL 2
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF ASSESSMENT
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN ASSESSING COMPETENCE IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN ASSESSING VOCATIONALLY RELATED ACHIEVEMENT
- LEVEL 4 AWARD IN THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
- NCFE LEVEL 4 AWARD IN UNDERSTANDING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
- LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN LEADING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
- Hold an award/certificate/ diploma in relevant studies or management
- Hold an equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.*
- Mature students with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience may be considered.
- English equivalent to IELTS 4.5 or above
- The provider will determine English Language ability if English is not your native language.
*This is subject to the level of the course you have selected and will be explicitly stated in the details of the course you have applied for.
Fees- Varied between £295 to £1500**
* The fee includes registration, assessment, teaching, and certification. There is no other hidden cost.
* Some courses are offered under the Student Visitor Visa Route and are classroom-based. Course duration is 6 months and the fees are £2750
* 20% VAT applies on all fees, except for students from outside the UK and EU
Awarding Body: NCFE
Course Duration: 3-12 months
Method of study: Full Time
Qualification Level: 1/2/3/4/5
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct. However, details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course, visit the NCFE official website on https://www.qualhub.co.uk/