Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE) Qualifications
UK Versity Offers numerous NCFE Courses
NCFE offers a wide range of general and vocationally related QCF qualifications in a variety of subject areas, as well as Competence Based qualifications/NVQs, and Functional Skills qualifications. NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. We offer over 500 nationally accredited qualifications, from Entry Level up to and including Level 4 as well as NVQs, Functional Skills, Apprenticeships, and Traineeships. More information is available on the website – http://www.ncfe.org.uk/
- LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (601/1622/5)
- LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (601/1621/3)
- LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
- LEVEL 4 AWARD IN UNDERSTANDING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
- FUNCTIONAL SKILLS QUALIFICATION ENGLISH AT LEVEL 2
- FUNCTIONAL SKILLS QUALIFICATION IN MATHEMATICS AT LEVEL 2
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF ASSESSMENT
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN ASSESSING COMPETENCE IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- LEVEL 3 AWARD IN ASSESSING VOCATIONALLY RELATED ACHIEVEMENT
- LEVEL 4 AWARD IN THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
- LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN LEADING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
Candidates must also meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- Hold an award/certificate/ diploma in relevant studies or management
- Hold an equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.*
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- CEFR English equivalent to IELTS 4.5
- The provider will determine English Language ability if English is not your native language.
*This is subject to the level of the course you have selected and will be explicitly stated in the details of the course you have applied for.
- Variable depending on courses.
- For specific course fees, kindly call the centre at 0161 273 4745 or 07904 266 921 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fees include registration, assessment and certification. There are no other hidden cost.
Awarding Body : Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE)
Course Duration: 3-12 months
Method of study: Full Time
Qualification Level: 1/2/3/4/5
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct. However, details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course, visit the NCFE official website on http://www.ncfe.org.uk/qualifications/