UK Versity want to meet you! You are invited to join us for our Open Days at our offices in Universal Square.
Choosing the right course to acquire the skills you need for your next job or career isn’t just an academic decision. It’s also a very personal one. The best way to find out if we are the right training provider for you is to visit us. You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
The day will include a free taster session of one of our specialist tutors. You can meet with the UK Versity team. Light refreshments will be provided for all attendees at the restaurant and we will be giving away course information and details for you to take back for reading and discussions.
Attend an open day event with UK Versity or attend a Taster Session with one of our tutors in
- Business & Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Health and Social Care
- Teaching and Education
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics
We can’t wait to meet you and show you how education could empower your life. To book your attendance to this open day (for free!) just complete the form below, and don’t forget to let your friends know by clicking attending below.
Registration is now open for joining a taster session
- Saturday, 2nd March 2019, 10:30 am online
- Wednesday 6th March 2019, 10:30 am online
- Friday, 15th March 2019, 6 pm online
- Thursday, 28th March 2019, 2 pm online
Registration for our upcoming Open Days is available on our website
- 9th July 2019
- 2nd September 2019
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 0161 273 4745 between 10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Pre-register for a session or attend an Open Day event at UK Versity. We can’t wait to meet you and show you how education could empower your life.
See you all soon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)