This course is designed to equip learners with skills that are needed by modern-day banking. The Banking Course will help professionals to develop competencies across different dimensions such as domain, technology, application, and customer-service. Banking course provides detailed information about the principles, practices, and tools involved in all banking process. The course will introduce learners to the role of banking in our daily life and how banking is crucial to all aspects of the business.
This course will help you understand the functionality of financial firms, banks and markets. This course is designed to help participants develop the skills to thrive in the banking and financial management sector. The course includes modules as below-
- Introduction to Banking
- Banking regulation
- Bank-customer relationship
- Types of customers and their accounts
- Deposit accounts
- Negotiable instruments and related matters
- Loans and advances
- Fee-based banking services
- Electronic banking
- Marketing of Bank Products
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
On course enrolment
- 167-course PowerPoint slides that you can easily print
- Real life examples
- High-quality infographics that help you understand the content
- Awarding Organisation endorsement and Certificate
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required
- It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a smart device (PC/Mac/Tablet) with an internet connection.
This course does not involve any written exams. students will be assessed by Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and achieve 50% marks.
The course can be completed in a very short time. The pace for the course is set by the learners themselves the course material is downloadable and course registration will be is valid for 12 months, so learners can complete the course with complete peace of mind and with no pressure at all.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course.
This Banking course will be suitable for learners or professionals who are either working in the following roles or looking to start employment as a Branch Manager, Branch Coordinator, Business Development Specialist, Financial Analyst, Card Operations Officer, Credit Analyst, Loan Officer, Personal Banker, Teller, Operations Officer, Teller Supervisor and Operations Supervisor.
Awarding Body: Qualifi Ltd
Course Duration: 2-6 Weeks
Method of study: Online
Qualification Level: 1
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.