Business-to-business marketing focusses on building relationships in order to gain long-lasting customers. In this short course, you will cover how to build those relationships and thus, elevate your business to the top of the ladder. You’ll learn how to make people feel that your goods will gain them the most profit, whilst assuring that you moving with the market.
- Business-to-Business Basics
- Making Sense of Customers and Markets
- Business-to-Business Marketing: International
- Business-to-Business Marketing Specifics
- Business-to-Business Marketing Models
- Strategic Business-to-Business Management
- Marketing Evaluation and Control
- Implementing a Value-Creating Organisation
- 167-course pages in a PowerPoint Slides format that you can easily print
- Real life examples
- High-quality infographics that help you understand content
- Full Guidance Support
- Awarding Organisation endorsement and Certificate
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrolment.
- It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic
- Basic understanding of Englishlanguage is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a smart device (PC/Mac/Tablet) with an internet connection.
This course does not involve any written exams. students will be assessed by Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and must achieve a minimum of 50% to achieve this qualification.
The course can be completed in a very short time. The pace for the course is set by the learners themselves the course material is downloadable and course registration will be valid for 12 months, so learners can complete the course with complete peace of mind and no pressure at all; they are welcome to take as long or as little as they want.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course.
People interested in working with goods like raw materials and other things that can be of use to large corporation will benefit from that this course has to offer; learning to network with other businesses can widely outstretch your company and expand your career. This can also be done as a CPD course to build on skills in your current profession.
Fees: £150 / ATHE Fees is £350
Awarding Body: ATHE or CPD Qualification
Course Duration: 2-6 Weeks
Method of study: Online
Qualification Level: 1