Whilst taking this certificate, you will learn about the background of Coaching and how the Concepts and Characteristics of different Coaching Models can be applied in today’s fast-moving Business world. Types of Coaching and the different styles involved are also covered in this award.
- Coaching – An introduction and Background
- Coaching Principles and Characteristics
- Important Concepts of Coaching
- Coaching Models
- Types of Coaching and Coaching Styles
- Coaching Sessions and Approaches
- Key Learning’s
On course enrolment
- Course content pages in PowerPoint Slide format, that you can easily print.
- Real life examples
- High-quality infographics that help you understand the content
- Full Guidance Support
- Awarding Organisation endorsement and Certificate
- There are no previous qualifications or experience required for enrolment.
- Available to all learners aged 18 or over, from all academic
- Basic understanding of Englishlanguage is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a smart device (PC/Mac/Tablet) with an internet connection.
This course does not involve any written exams. Learners will be assessed by Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and must achieve a minimum of 50% to achieve this qualification.
The course can be completed in a very short time. The pace for the course is set by the learners themselves the course material is downloadable and course registration will be valid for 12 months. Learners can complete the course with complete peace of mind with no pressure at all; they are welcome to take as long or as little as they need within that timescale.
This is a self-study course, learners have 100% freedom to complete the course, at their own pace.
This course is useful for anyone interested in taking this type of leading role in the decision making for their business and is applicable to numerous fields. It can also be done as CPD to develop skills in your current job.
Awarding Body: Qualifi Ltd.
Course Duration: 2-6 Weeks
Method of study: Online
Qualification Level: 1