Certificate in Event Management
Certificate in Event Management
This course guides learners on the intricate details of event management and what it takes to host and maintain control of a successful event. Events are central to business growth and building relationships with potential clients. Events managers essential to many businesses, as the success or failure of an event, could be crucial to any company’s reputation. This course will go into what makes an event successful; from the venue to the promotion, there are numerous layers to what can make an event work. Furthermore, the course will also look into why events are important and what you might need this skill for outside of the event management business.
The course includes modules as below:
- Explain What is an Event
- List the Types of Events
- Describe the Importance of Events
- Explain the Steps to Create and Theme an Event
- Explain the ‘5Ws’ of Event Creation
- Explain the Steps of the Event Planning Process
- Describe the Methods for Evaluation of Event
- Explain How to Organize Great Events
- Explain Use of Gantt Charts in Event Management
- Explain How to Choose an Ideal Venue
- Explain the Key Steps in Event Marketing
- Explain the Steps of Event Budgeting Process
- Explain Elements of Event Promotion & Marketing
- Explain the Role of HRM in Event Management
- Explain Components of Safety in Event Management
On course enrolment
- 167-course pages in a PowerPoint Slides format that you can easily print
- Real life examples
- High-quality infographics that help you understand content
- Full Guidance Support
- Awarding Organisation endorsement and Certificate
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrolment.
- It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic
- Basic understanding of Englishlanguage is required to attend this course
- You’ll need a smart device (PC/Mac/Tablet) with an internet connection.
This course does not involve any written exams. students will be assessed by Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and must achieve a minimum of 50% to achieve this qualification.
The course can be completed in a very short time. The pace for the course is set by the learners themselves the course material is downloadable and course registration will be valid for 12 months, so learners can complete the course with complete peace of mind and no pressure at all; they are welcome to take as long or as little as they want.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course.
You may be interested in event management as your main area of work and seeking a fast-track qualification to help you kick-start your career. Alternatively, if you are a professional in any business seeking growth, taking this course could improve your prospects drastically. Events Management is both an interesting career in its own right as well as being a coveted skill in modern professionals.
Awarding Body: Qualifi Ltd
Course Duration: 2-6 Weeks
Method of study: Online
Qualification Level: 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.