Certificate in Stock Trading
Certificate in Stock Trading
Many people know the term ‘stock trading’ but don’t know exactly what it means. Understanding the stock market doesn’t just give you job opportunities, but it gives you a head-start in one of the most competitive industries there is. If you’re interested knowing how to value stock, analyse the market and be a cut above the rest of the entrepreneurs out there, this is the perfect qualification for you. The course includes modules as below:
- What is Stock?
- Types of Stock
- Explain the Classification of Common Stock
- Describe the Role of Beta in your Portfolio
- List the Various Stock Screening Criteria
- Explain the Types of Analysis in Stock Trading
- Explain the Ratios for Valuing Firms
- List the Criteria for Choosing a Broker
- Explain the Common Stock Investing Strategies
- Explain the Steps of a Typical Stock Transaction
- Explain How to Read Stock Quotations
- Explain the Calculation of Price-to-Earnings Ratio (PE)
- Explain the Key Terms of Stock and Investments
- Describe the Rights of a Stockholder
- Describe the Various Investment Options
On course enrolment
- PowerPoint Slides that you can easily print
- Real life examples used.
- High-quality infographics that help you understand the content
- Awarding Organisation endorsement and Certificate
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrolment.
- It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic
- Basic understanding of Englishlanguage is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a smart device (PC/Mac/Tablet) with an internet connection.
This course does not involve any written exams. students will be assessed by Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and must achieve a minimum of 50% to achieve this qualification.
The course can be completed in a very short time. The pace for the course is set by the learners themselves the course material is downloadable and course registration will be valid for 12 months, so learners can complete the course with complete peace of mind and no pressure at all; they are welcome to take as log or as little as they want.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course.
With opportunities as a salesperson, a financial trading expert, a stockholder and many other exciting roles, there’s no telling where this role may take you. This can also lead you into other CPD courses, allowing you to build on numerous skills needed to thrive in the corporate world.
Awarding Body: Qualifi Ltd.
Course Duration: 2-6 Weeks
Method of study: Online
Qualification Level: 1
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.