This course gives learners the fundamental knowledge regarding facility management and the necessary skills to maintain an establishment that is efficient, productive and functional for those working within it. This covers what your aims in facility management should be as well as the key principles of facility management, As well as exploring what your role is as a facility manager, you will go into some of the more detailed models, exploring what other facility managers might do as well as looking at the essential Triangle of ‘P’s: people, place and process.
- What is a Facility?
- What is Facility Management?
- Why Facility Management?
- The Function of Facility Management
- The Principles of Facility Management
- The Triangle of ‘P’s
- Key Facility Management Services
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Facility Manager
- Types of Functions in Facility Management
- Models of Facility Management
On course enrolment
- 167-course pages in a PowerPoint Slides format that you can easily print
- Real life examples
- High-quality infographics that help you understand content
- Full Guidance Support
- Awarding Organisation endorsement and Certificate
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrolment.
- It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic
- Basic understanding of Englishlanguage is required to attend this course
- You’ll need a smart device (PC/Mac/Tablet) with an internet connection.
This course does not involve any written exams. students will be assessed by Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and must achieve a minimum of 50% to achieve this qualification.
The course can be completed in a very short time. The pace for the course is set by the learners themselves the course material is downloadable and course registration will be valid for 12 months, so learners can complete the course with complete peace of mind and no pressure at all; they are welcome to take as log or as little as they want.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course.
This course can prepare students for a number of roles including facility management, maintenance management and many other roles. Taking this qualification alongside other diplomas such as Tourism and Hospitality or Health and Social Care could also be a useful step for anyone seeking to start their own business.
Awarding Body: CPD Qualification
Course Duration: 2-6 Weeks
Method of study: Online
Qualification Level: 1