Professional Diploma In Digital Selling
Professional Diploma In Digital Selling
|Duration: 26 Weeks|
|Lectures: 32 Lectures|
|Video: 40 Hours|
Traditional selling methods are no longer enough to sustain success; digital tools and techniques are now an essential component of any efficient selling strategy, and are revolutionising sales and prospecting. Whether you’re selling B2B or B2C, The Professional Diploma in Digital Selling will equip you with the supplementary skills you need to drive more sales and increase your OTE, every time.
You will learn how to acquire more qualified prospects, reduce lead times and build solid customer relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat purchase.
Candidates must hold/meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- A certificate/ diploma in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- This course is designed for learners aged 19 and above.
- The provider will determine English Language ability if English is not your native language.
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent qualification is preferred but not essential.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification body for Digital Marketing education. The syllabus defines the framework of knowledge, skill and competency required to meet the current and future demands of the Digital economy. The practical, industry-driven qualifications are recognised as the international standard in Digital Marketing certification.
The syllabus content is defined and validated by an industry based working group, the Syllabus Advisory Council. The Council contributes to the development of internationally recognised standards supporting digital marketing education by ensuring the consistency of our industry-led training and certification programmes. Member representatives are from leading digital brands, including Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, IBM, Vodafone, Communicorp, Dentsu Aegis Network, Omnicom, WPP and Ogilvy.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Selling is also approved and credit rated by the European Qualifications Framework at Level 5.
Introduction to Digital Selling
- The Introduction to Digital Selling will help you understand the concept of digital selling, how it has transformed the sales process, and how you can leverage advanced tools and techniques to become a prolific digital seller.
- You will understand the difference between traditional and digital selling methods and the benefits that can be gained from adopting a digital selling approach to your current sales activities.
- You will explore the key concepts that will be covered in each module, how they relate to each phase of the sales process and, most importantly, how the learnings from each phase will inform the next.
- Learners will also be introduced to the DMI 3i principles – the foundation of the DMI Method for digital selling, which will help to develop a cohesive digital selling strategy.
- The Digital Research module will equip you with the research tools and techniques needed to develop a well-informed digital selling strategy for your product or service.
- Starting with your view of the customer, you will learn how to research both digitally and socially, to identify market trends and influencing factors affecting customers within your industry.
- This will help you to answer the ‘who, what, when, where and why’ for your target market.
- From here, the module will show you how to conduct research in order to narrow down your customer persona and identify the companies and key decision makers you should be targeting.
- Using social intelligence and social listening, you will learn how to monitor online interactions, read digital behavior and discover commonalities to later personalize your engagement.
- The Sales Enablement module teaches you about the advanced features and functionality of a range of social media platforms to enable your digital selling process.
- This module will show you how to use your digital research in tandem with these tools and platforms in order to target key decision makers and capture vital information for your CRM.
- Using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google , you will be able to build trust in order to maximise subsequent successful engagement using an extensive network of contacts and information through social platforms.
- The module will teach you the importance of building your personal brand and scaling your reputation as a thought leader within your target customer base to become a brand ambassador for your company.
- You will discover how digital tools and social media platforms can facilitate relevant sales messages and content, making it easier to later offer the right solutions, to the right client, at the right time.
- The Client Relationship Management module will provide you with a strategic view of CRM and how its social collaboration tools can make commerce a conversation.
- The module will help you design and create business development campaigns, apply best practice methodologies to your sales cycles and most importantly, evaluate CRM data to inform your engagement strategy.
- You will gain valuable insights into how the integration of social collaboration tools in your CRM can place the customer right at the heart of your sales opportunities, deliver shorter sales cycles and increase the quality of your opportunities.
- Learners will gain a solid understanding of the major concepts and applications of CRM and Social Collaboration and how those concepts align to core activities in the sales process including:
- Territory management
- Digital Business development
- CRM Pipeline management
- Opportunity management and review
- The Social Content Module will enable digital sellers to engage potential and existing buyers with relevant, informative content that will drive them into action.
- You will learn how to determine what kind of content is needed for different customer types and how to establish the most appropriate tone, style and method of distribution for your content.
- The module will teach you how to use a variety of content creation tools that assist with the complete content creation process, from researching topics, to creating text and graphics, and proofing and editing your content.
- You will also learn about Content Management Systems and how they can facilitate enhanced content, personalisation, responsive design and other elements that can guarantee positive customer experience.
- You will learn how to develop content that is tailored to detailed customer personas and underpins every stage of the customer journey.
- You will be able to identify the difference between content creation and curation and the value of both.
- The module will explore the increasingly effective practice of blogging and you will learn how to quickly and easily create and implement a content calendar.
- By the end of this module, your content strategy will have garnered a strong collection of both curated and self-created content to enhance the effectiveness of your digital sales messages.
Digital Sales Messaging
- The Digital Sales Messaging module will teach you how to strategically craft communications to ensure all contact with buyers is relevant, personalised and aligned with their personal or business objectives.
- You will learn the importance of content segmentation when choosing content for customers and the importance of marrying B2B and B2C content types with the correct social media platforms.
- This module will focus on the different considerations that affect digital sales messaging and will explore the best practices for successful email communications.
- You will be able to describe how and why you should adapt a different tone and style depending on your target audience and content type.
- The module will teach you how to leverage style guides and story-boarding to strengthen your digital sales message and ensure successful engagement.
- The Engagement module will focus on building relationships with leads in the most effective way over an entire customer life-cycle, from an initial introduction and nurture of cold contacts, to hot prospects that are ready to buy.
- You know how to target the right contacts by categorising them based on demographics and behavior, now you will learn how to engage with these groups of contacts at the right time, with a message that matters to them.
- You will learn how to apply learnings from Social Content and Digital Sales Messaging to pre-qualify contacts, warm up lapsed or slumped customers, lose new business, cross or up-sell to existing clients and also retain customers.
- The module will reveal the best strategies to manage large prospect and client bases with minimal effort in terms of personalised mass mailing, via tools such as Eloqua for Sales, Microsoft Outlook and Google Docs.
- You will also be shown engagement techniques to move contacts into the next tier and learn how to handle sales objections throughout the customer journey.
- The module will equip you with easy to follow examples and insights that can be easily applied to your current sales strategy.
- You will learn about the importance of relevant engagement and that not every communication is a sales message at heart.
Social Account Management
- In the Social Account Management module, you will learn about how social media has transformed the concept of customer service, posing both challenges and opportunities when it comes to interacting with prospects and customers.
- Upon studying this module, you will understand what is involved in creating and maintaining a meaningful dialogue between you and your customer.
- You will learn how to carry out prioritization exercises and filter social messages to differentiate between high and low priority interactions.
- You will be able to align this prioritization with your digital selling objectives while navigating a multi-channel customer service environment.
- This module will teach you how to evaluate, engage and execute with customers according to the circumstance or sentiment.
- You will be able to use your social listening skills to monitor relevant social mentions, conversations and opportunities.
- The module will teach you how to devise and implement a crisis management plan to deal with conversations and interactions that may attract negative attention in a public forum.
- You will also be able to establish Key Performance Metrics that relate to the measurement of your social customer service so you can leverage results to increase efficiency and assess opportunities that benefit your digital selling efforts.
Digital Sales Leadership
- The purpose of the Digital Sales Leadership module is to empower and guide managers and aspiring leaders as they transition from a traditional sales to a digital sales strategy.
- It will help you to understand the importance of adopting a digital selling approach to remain competitive in a rapidly evolving sales landscape.
- The module will show you how to gain executive sponsorship by building a business case for digital selling within your organisation.
- You will learn the methods of educating, training and supporting your sales force to leverage their networks and build relationships to accelerate sales.
- You will learn how to become a social leader through building and maintaining awareness of your digital selling strategy.
- The module will explore how you can implement effective communication strategies to keep employees motivated and accountable for their individual digital selling strategies.
- By monitoring the social footprint of your team members and using social KPIs, you will be able to identify and measure if your team are adopting the correct digital selling behaviors, building the right networks and creating a professional and consistent brand.
Integration and Strategy
- The Integration & Strategy module will teach sales leaders and those aspiring to a leadership level, how to research, construct and integrate an effective and optimised digital sales strategy within an organisation.
- You will learn how to conduct an all-inclusive analysis of your territories, identifying information such as key trends in geos and top prospects.
- You will be able to leverage this research to clarify what drives customers to buy, to understand their needs and motivations, and use this insight to determine your selling goals and objectives.
- By conducting competitor analysis, you will be able to identify their solutions and offerings, and use this information as a benchmark to adapt and refine your overall digital selling strategy.
- This module will teach you how to forecast effectively and establish targets based on a comprehensive assessment of your digital sales pipeline. This will allow you to identify gaps in your pipeline and tailor a plan to address them.
- You will learn how to develop digital client coverage strategies that will enable you to maximise your time and resources across entire territories.
- You will also be able to consolidate an execution plan that will enable you to achieve targets, generate qualified leads and improve conversion rates.
- By the end of this module you will be able to measure the ROI of digital selling, align it to the overall goals of your organisation and use it to gain further executive support.
- Upon completion of the 10 modules of the Professional Diploma in Digital Selling all students are required to take the computer-based exams which will assess their knowledge of the course.
- The Professional Diploma in Digital Selling is based on one formal exam made up of 3 sections, measuring student’s knowledge and competency of the modules established within the formal diploma programme scheme.
The module coverage breakdown across the exams is as below:
- Introduction to Digital Selling,
- Digital Research,
- Sales Enablement
- CRM, Social Content,
- Digital Sales Messaging,
- Social Account Management,
- Digital Sales Leadership,
- Integration and Strategy
The exam is 180 minutes long (3 Hours) and consists of 200 questions. The passing score for this exam is 60%. All candidates may take the computer-based examination up to three times. Should a candidate fail their first exam attempt, they must repeat the exam within their exam authorisation period of 6 months. Exams are delivered on the international PearsonVUE System and the score report is made available straight after the exam session.
A range of different question item formats are used within the Professional Diploma in Digital Selling (Syllabus Version 5.0) as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Image supported Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- ‘Matching’ or Drag and Drop Question
- ‘Hot Spot’ Question
Course materials, including presentations, handouts, assignment briefs, and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners will also receive the course handbook and tutorial via emails, in order to support the learning.
We can provide printed books for certain units and these can be ordered by the learners at the start of the course at an additional cost. These are from BPP Publishing or other publications and are discounted for enrolled learners. These are available for selected units only.
The learner sets their own pace for their learning and the courses are offered on an academic year basis. Although our tutors encourage the learners to make progress monthly, this approach is flexible.
The fee includes registration, assessment, teaching and certification. There is no other hidden cost.
Awarding Body : Digital Marketing Institute (DMI)
Course Duration : 3 months online or 5 days bootcamp
Method of study : Full Time
Qualification Level : 5
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit DMI official site – https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/students/courses/professional-diploma-in-digital-selling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Duration: 26 Weeks|
|Lectures: 32 Lectures|
|Video: 40 Hours|