Terms and Conditions
1. From 11 April 2019 to 30 May 2019, UK Versity Online Ltd. (“UK Versity”) shall award a £50 e-voucher from Amazon or any similar online retailer (“Incentive”) to any student who:
- a) is registered or was previously registered for a UK Versity programme or qualification; and
- b) refers a student (“Referred Student”) to UK Versity who registers for the UK Versity RQF level 4-7 courses within the above specified time frame of the scheme and the Referred Student shall also be entitled to receive the Incentive (“Incentive Scheme”).
2. The Incentive for both the UK Versity Student and the Referred Student shall be awarded:
- a) fourteen (14) days after UK Versity receives the full fees payable for the Course which the Referred Student is studying for; and
- b) only for the first Course for which the Referred Student registers; provided that the Incentives shall not be awarded where the fees payable by the Referred Student for a Course are discounted or paid in instalments.
3. UK Versity shall have the final decision on whether the Incentive should be awarded, including where there is any dispute as to whether the Referred Student was referred by the UK Versity Student.
4. The Company shall be entitled to:
- a) withhold the award of the Incentives to the UK Versity Student and the Referred Student where a Referred Student withdraws from a Course prior to the payment of the Incentive by UK Versity, and until the payment from the Referred Student become irrevocable;
- b) revise the Incentives and cancel the Courses as it deems fit; and
- c) accept students into or expel students from the Courses, and shall not be required to provide any reasons to an UK Versity Student for rejecting or expelling a Referred Student from a Course. and
5. The Incentive is non-transferable, and there shall be no cash alternative for the Incentive.
6. UK Versity reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to terminate this Incentive Scheme as it deems fit.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and determined in accordance with English law.