1) IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
UK Versity Online Limited is a company with registered in England and Wales with a company registration number of 9591489 and has a registered address at Suite 2, 4th Floor, Bldg 3, Universal Square, Manchester M12 6JH, United Kingdom. (phone no +44 161 273 4745 and [email protected]).
Use of the Website by a third party makes them a User and implies that said User fully accepts all of the conditions included in this Disclaimer.
UK Versity Online Limited. may provide through its Website, services or products that may be subject to specific conditions of their own, which, depending on the case, will replace, complete and/or modify these Terms, about which the User will be informed in each specific case.
3) PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User also expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any way damage the data, programs or electronic documents and any other material found on the Website of UK Versity Online Limited.
The User undertakes not to hinder the access of other Users to the services through the massive use of the computer resources employed by UK Versity Online Limited to provide the service, and also not to perform actions which damage, interrupt or generate errors in the aforementioned systems.
The User undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or character sequence which causes or may cause any type of change in the computer systems of UK Versity Online Limited or of third parties.
Part of the Website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. The advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material sent for inclusion on the Website complies with the relevant applicable laws. UK Versity Online Limited will not be liable for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that advertising or sponsorship content may contain.
In any case, to interpose any claim related to the advertising Content included on this Website, you can write to the following email address:[email protected]
5) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All content on the Website, unless otherwise specified, is solely owned by UK Versity Online Limited, including but not limited to all graphic designs, source code, logos, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and any other elements contained on the Website.
Likewise, all trading names, trademarks or distinctive markings of any class contained on the Website are protected by Law.
UK Versity Online Limited does not concede the User any form of license or authorisation for the use of any of its Rights to Intellectual or Industrial Property, or any other rights related to its Website and the services provided therein.
For this purpose, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and, in general, any other form of exploitation, through any procedure, of all or part of the content of this Website is a breach of the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property Rights of UK Versity Online Limited or of their owner.
6) LIABILITY REGIME
6.1. Liability for the Use of the Website
The User shall be held solely responsible for the infractions which he or she may incur or for the damages he or she may cause by using this Website, and UK Versity Online Limited, its partners, the group’s companies, collaborators, employees and representatives are released from any liability which could be derived from the User’s actions.
UK Versity Online Limited will use all reasonable means and will make its best efforts to provide updated and reliable information on the Website, however UK Versity Online Limited does not guarantee the absence of possible inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions in any of the content accessible through this Website.
The User holds sole liability for any claims or legal proceedings, in or out of court, filed by third parties against UK Versity Online Limited based on the User’s use of the Website. If required, the User will assume any costs, damages and costs incurred by UK Versity Online Limited due to such claims or legal proceedings.
6.2. Liability for the operation of the Website
UK Versity Online Limited does not accept any liability for any interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system brought about by causes beyond the control of UK Versity Online Limited
Likewise, UK Versity Online Limited does not accept any liability that could derive from any delay or blockage in the functioning of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephonic lines or of the Internet, as well as for any damage which might be caused by third parties illegitimately intruding into the Website without the control of UK Versity Online Limited.
UK Versity Online Limited is entitled to temporarily suspend, without notice, access to the Website for the purpose of maintenance, repair, upgrade or enhancement operations.
6.3. Liability for Links
Links contained on this Website may lead Users to other Websites managed by third parties.
UK Versity Online Limited declines any liability regarding the information that falls outside of this Website, given that the sole purpose of the links contained is to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information regarding a specific topic.
UK Versity Online Limited. is released from any liability stemming from the correct functioning of said links, the results obtained through said links, the accuracy and lawfulness of their content or of information that can be accessed, as well as from any harm that the User may suffer due to the information found on the Website to which a link leads.
7) POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
7.1. Through forms
Without prejudice to what is stated in each of the forms contained on the Website, whenever the User provides their personal data they will be expressly authorising UK Versity Online Limited to handle said personal data for the purposes stated in the forms. UK Versity Online Limited will record the data provided by the User in a file of its ownership.
The User or their representative may exercise their rights to access, modify, cancel, oppose or withdraw consent by means of a written request submitted through the links set up for this purpose or by following the method established for this purpose on the Website.
7.2. Through cookies
- The date and time of the User’s last visit to our Website.
- The design of the contents that the User chose on their first visit to our Website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Other data.
The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the relevant option in their browser.
UK Versity Online Limited pledges to comply with its obligation to ensure the privacy of personal data and its duty to treat such data as confidential, and will, to this end, take all necessary measures to prevent these data from being altered, lost, or processed or accessed without authorisation, in line with the current state of technological developments.
8) USER OBSERVATIONS
The User guarantees that any information, material, content or comments that are not their personal data and which they provide to UK Versity Online Limited through the Website do not breach the Rights to Intellectual or Industrial Property of third parties, or any other legal dispositions.
Any information, material, content or comments that the User provides to UK Versity Online Limited will be considered as non-confidential, and therefore UK Versity Online Limited reserves the right to use them in whichever manner is deemed appropriate.
10) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE COMPANY and the User will be subject to the legislation in force in England and Wales, UK and any controversy will come under the jurisdiction of the Courts assigned to the address of the User
Course Terms and Conditions
1. The learner has to pay the fees at the time of enrolment.
2. The fees include the course fees and the awarding body registration fees
3. All prices and course fees are listed in British Pound Sterling (GBP), and therefore we are not responsible for any exchange rate changes, nor any bank charges that arise from this or any other payments made to UK Versity Online Limited
4. Once payment is received and course have been delivered to the student’s login, or have been downloaded, refunds are not available
5. Refunds are only applicable if the courses or services are not as described. This does not affect your statutory rights
6. Access to modules and assessments is limited to 1 (one) year, from the date on which the first assessment is attempted. In exceptional circumstances, this may be extended
7. Assessments can be re-sit as many times as required within the 1 year period as long payments have been cleared
8. The UK Versity Online material requires a correctly configured and functional internet data connection, both for the initial purchase and for the duration of you the study
9. Data charges may apply by your network provider depending on your individual tariff when you access the study material online via the UK Versity VLE. You are responsible for any such costs. We are unable to provide any warranties as to the levels of connectivity you will receive via your personal media device
Cancellation – Online Enrolments
- Enrolments which are completed online, the distance selling regulations apply. UK Versity complies in full with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges)
- As per the Consumer Contract Act Regulations 2013, we will provide a full refund of any fees paid if a cancellation is received within fourteen days of the initial enrolment and before the course has started.
- In circumstances where the course starts within the fourteen-day cancellation period, the refund given will be adjusted to reflect the proportion of the course delivered at the point of cancellation.
- Once the fourteen-day cancellation period has elapsed the UK Versity standard refund and fee recovery policies as set out shall apply.
- If you are enrolled using a monthly or quarterly or any other instalment based fee payment plan, no refund will be provided.
- Once payment is received and course have been delivered to the student’s login, or have been downloaded, refunds are not available