UK Versity is a BAC accredited college which offers Courses under the Short Term Visitor Visa Route. The student is required to apply and complete the online booking form. Here you will be asked to upload the documents which will tell us about your application and the course you want to study. The documents will include a copy of the passport, higher secondary certificate, senior secondary school certificate, any English Test if you have previously taken, evidence of any previous UK Visas, CV, full address with postcode and personal statement.
The immigration rules are very strict about the financial documents you must show to prove you have enough money for your visa. The Immigration Officer will only accept the following documents:
- Cash in your, or a parent or legal guardian’s, bank account for a 28-day consecutive period
- A loan in your name
- Letter from an official financial or government sponsor. The UKVI define an official sponsor as:
- Your country’s government or the UK government
- British Council
- Any international organisation
- Any international company
At a later stage, you will also be asked to provide a copy of the bank statement. The bank statement would be required for £1015 x 9 months for a period of 28 days
Tuberculosis test certificate – Kindly find the list of countries which require the Tuberculosis tests for Visa Applicants. For e.g. India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, all student from these countries will need to have this test certificate. More details are available on the www.gov.uk website
Health Surcharge– This is required to be paid if you’re coming to the UK for Study for more than 6 months. This charge is £300 per year for a student visa. You’ll get a full IHS refund if: your visa application is refused or you withdraw your visa application. You can more details on the UK Healthcare surcharge on the www.gov.uk website
How long can you stay in the UK
- 6 months – for any short course (including English language courses), if you’re 16 or over
- 11 months – if you’re 16 or over and taking an English language course
UKV&I Visa Application Fees
- £97 for a 6-month visa
- £186 for an 11-month visa
How long it takes to process visa
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK.
- You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
- Guide to Visa processing times can be found on the www.gov.uk. website
UKV&I Application will require the following documents:
- A current passport or other valid travel identification
- Evidence that you can support yourself during your trip, for example, bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months
- Details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans – you should not pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa
- Your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test and you’re coming to the UK for more than 6 months
- Contact details for at least one parent or guardian in your home country (if you’re under 18 years old)
- You also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
- You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.